SiGi was founded in 1996 by Silvano BuccolinI and his wife
The company marries Silvano’s passion for saving ancient local fruit
varieties with Giuliana’s extensive knowledge of traditional Marche
recipes to produce specialities such as Sapa, Sour Cherries under
the Sun, White Fig Jam and Mulberry jam.
Their commitment to traditional Marche fruits and preserves bring
the flavours, aromas and colours of the past into the present.
• All products are entirely handmade.
• All recipes are made following traditional cooking methods.
• Many old local plant varieties and wild plants have been rediscovered
and cultivated for these recipes.
• All plants are farmed organically, guaranteeing the purity of the
• No chemical thickeners, preservatives or dyes are used in any
of the products.
• The products are produced in accordance with the seasonal
cycle of the year and preserved with meticulous attention to
the preservation techniques.
This commitment to quality and purity is the distinguishing characteristic
of all SiGi products.
SiGi’s passion for natural methods guarantees that all products
have the scent, taste and colour of fresh fruits.